Monday, August 18, 2008

Our New House

Okay so it is official I have become blogger. I have given in. Here is our new house. We love it! I think we have finally settled in. There are still boxes to be unpacked but for the most part we are done.

1 comment:

Glynda Marie said...

I am so glad you guys are blogging! Its great to see whats going on so quickly! I cannot believe Tristan is already going to big boy school!! And Lady Gabriela getting so big!! I smile as I see the pictures and am so happy for you guys with your new house. It's absolutely beautiful!!! When things settle down here, I'll have a better grasp of a weekend that I can come up and spend time with ya'll. I love you guys....give Tristan and Gabby a hug and tell them its from Nanny! Hope to see ya'll real soon.