I feel like I have written this blog before or maybe it is because little Ms. Gabby is always getting into things. Yesterday she came into my room and said, " I dirty, will you clean me." I look down and jump out of bed. I start freaking out and say what is that Gabby. Then I take one sniff and can tell immediately it is nail polish! I start running around the house trying to figure out where the bottle is...I can only image it spilling on the carpet somewhere. Thank goodness it was on the counter. Dave scooped her up and put her in the bath tub and we tried our best to get it off. Unfortunately we couldn't. We tried a little bit of nail polish remover but it just smeared. So Gabby went to school today with red legs. Thank goodness Mrs. Howard just laughed.
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment