We celebrated Easter several times this year. The kids are blessed to have such a large and loving family to spend the holidays with.
Saturday afternoon we had and Easter hunt at our church with a family picnic. They had lots of family games with amazing prizes. Amanda, Dylan and I all made it to the finals of the hula hoop contest. The grand prize was a trip to Disney World! Unfortunately none of us won...we did have fun though!
Saturday Evening we went to my grandmother's to celebrate with my dad's family. We ate way too much and the kids had fun doing another egg hunt and cracking confetti eggs on each other.
Sunday morning we went to church for and amazing service. I got chills from it! That afternoon we went to my brother's house to celebrate Easter with my mom's side of the family. Once again we ate way too much....but I was excited to be able to eat chocolate again. (I gave chocolate up for lent) The kids had another egg hunt and broke confetti eggs again.
It was a blessed and exhausting weekend.
Saturday afternoon we had and Easter hunt at our church with a family picnic. They had lots of family games with amazing prizes. Amanda, Dylan and I all made it to the finals of the hula hoop contest. The grand prize was a trip to Disney World! Unfortunately none of us won...we did have fun though!
Saturday Evening we went to my grandmother's to celebrate with my dad's family. We ate way too much and the kids had fun doing another egg hunt and cracking confetti eggs on each other.
Sunday morning we went to church for and amazing service. I got chills from it! That afternoon we went to my brother's house to celebrate Easter with my mom's side of the family. Once again we ate way too much....but I was excited to be able to eat chocolate again. (I gave chocolate up for lent) The kids had another egg hunt and broke confetti eggs again.
It was a blessed and exhausting weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment