Gabriela went to her 4 year old well child visit yesterday...yes I know I am a little late but I was waiting for summer. She is growing like a weed and is in the 80% for height and 50% for weight she is groing to be long and lean...at least that's what the doctor said. After the doctor checked her out he told us that today was a vaccine day, Tristan looked at me and said, "I'm not staying in for that!" Thanks for the support...so he went out to the waiting room while Gabriela got 4 shots! She was so great though. The first 3 shots she sat there eating her fruit strip it was the last one that got her...the MMR shot. The nurse mouthed to me this is going to hurt and then she did it and Gabby looked up at me and started crying and say it burns. Broke my heart. I carried her to get her lollipop and she was sweet enough to think of her brother so she asked for one for him. We went home took naps and then had gymnastics. The funny thing is, when we got home from gymnastics she saw Dave's car and she started limping and in her sweet little voice said, "Daddy, I got 4 shots today." That girl know how to milk it...and her daddy feel for it, but who can blame him with a sweet face like that.

6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment