6 days ago
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Back in the Swing of Things
Wow! I can't believe how hard it is to get back into the swing of things. We are all trying to adjust to the new school/work schedule. The kids and I were so use to sleeping in until 7:30 this summer. On top of school/work we are juggling all of the after school activities: Tristan has Cub Scouts on Monday and football practice on Tuesday; Gabby has tap and ballet on Thursday and this is just the kids schedule. Dave is playing volleyball on Monday nights and has joined a men's bible study on Tuesday and I have my mom's group on Wednesday night. So it seems that we have something every night of the week. So after the crazy first week back we decided to take it easy this weekend and hang out with friends by the pool and go to my mom's and watch the Cowboy Game. I am hoping next week won't feel like the second week back but rather like we have been doing this for a while.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment