We took the kids to visit with Santa a few weeks ago and they were so excited to spend time with the big guy and let him know what they are hoping for. While we were waiting in line Gabriela said, (to a room full of people waiting) "that's the REAL Santa, right mommy?" I of course said yes, which she responded, "all the other Santas are just helpers but he is the REAL one." I have to agree, he is the real one. I have to give a little history about this particular Santa. We have pictures with this Santa for every year of our kids lives. We have followed him around from mall to mall. He is so great with the kids and really spends time talking to them and getting to know them. He even tells the people who take the pictures to find out the kids names before they come up to him so that he can call the kids by their name when they get to him...a detail that did not go unnoticed by my kids. They were so excited that he knew exactly who they were. Like I said he is the REAL Santa and we love him!
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment