Saturday, February 5, 2011

NFL Experience







On Thursday, while I had my girlfriends over, Dave and Tristan ventured out in the elements and went to the NFL experience.  No need to worry,  they took the DART rail down to the Dallas Convention Center to get their game on.  There was no way that Dave or Tristan were going to let the Super Bowl come to Dallas and not experience a small piece of it.  If tickets weren't SO expensive  I am sure Dave would have taken our football obsessed son to the game.  So no tickets to the game...what's the next best thing?  The NFL experience...plus it is MUCH cheaper.  Tristan was so excited about his day as an NFL  "player" that he wanted to do every event that was there.  He and Dave were able to kick field goals, run a few routes, be a quarterback, run drills and try on official uniforms....not to mention meet a few players and see the Super Bowl trophy.  So what was the highlight for Tristan...trying to run with a bungee cord on his back...a little resistance training. (I will post video later)  I see a future pro bowler in the making.

No comments: