Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pre-K Graduation and Dance Recital







We had a busy weekend starting with Gabriela's graduation.  I can't believe how the time has flown.   I remember crying the first day she went to day care in Mrs. Davis' class.  My sweet baby girl will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!  We are so proud of all that she has learned.   Our shy little girl even got up in front of the crowd and said what her favorite part of preschool was....art! Oh how she has grown!







We had Gabriela's first dance recital on Saturday at the Eisemann Center.  I was a stage mom for her group so I was able to go backstage and hang out with all the girls.  It was so much fun!  I wasn't sure Gabby was going to dance on such a big stage.  Right before they were called up one of the girls started crying and Gabby looked like she was on the verge of joining her but both girls took the stage and did great!  They danced to Tutti Frutti by Little Richard...it was really cute.  I will try and post videos of the graduation and her dance soon.

No comments: