Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance





This weekend Gabriela had her Daddy Daughter Dance at school.  She had been counting the days to this dance all week.  When Saturday came around we had so much to do to prepare.  I took her to get her nails done while Dave and Tristan did the normal Saturday grocery shopping.  Gabby picked a dark purple color for her nails to match the sash on her dress.  She wore her flower girl dress from my cousin Lindsey's wedding...we just purchased a different color sash.  We came home and she showered and rested because, she knew it was going to be along night of dancing.  When she woke up we had to go to Tristan's playoff basketball game and then race home to get ready for the dance.  I quickly curled her hair, she put on her dress and I gave her a little gloss and blush and she was ready for the dance.  Dave took her to dinner at Purple Cow...her favorite restaurant...and they shared a purple milk shake.  They must have had a good time because the dance ended at 9:00 but they didn't make it home until 10:00...Gabby said they had to go out for ice cream after the dance.  I just LOVED hearing her tell me about her "date" with her daddy!

No comments: