The talent show was all Gabby and her little friend Lauren have been talking about for weeks. They signed up to hula hoop together...which shocked us because we know how shy Gabby is...but we quickly made sure she had everything she needed. They had fancy, sparkly hula hoops that I borrowed from work, they had their music...Firework, by Katy Perry and matching shirts. The girls even practiced a bit at our house. The day of the show was Tuesday and I am not sure Gabby realized how big of a crowd would be there. She sat down and began to cry...Mrs. Belmares was great at encouraging her and when they were called up to stage... I was a nervous wreck thinking she wasn't going to do it...but my little angel persevered and did it! We were all so proud of her...after school we went to celebrate with an Icee. Way to go girl!!!
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment