Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tooth Fairy


Well this week Gabby has been keeping the tooth fairy busy.  She lost one of her front teeth on Sunday while at Old Navy.  She was trying on clothes in the dressing room and while trying to take off her shirt she accidentally pulled her tooth out.  She was so excited...she looked so cute with her little gap tooth smile.  


On Monday I was heading out to meet my cousins for a Happy Hour when Dave called and said he was heading to urgent care with Gabby.  I quickly turned around to meet them.  When I arrived I asked what happened.  They told me they  were wrestling and Gabby did a face-plant into the frame of the couch.  She ended up with a busted lip and knocking her other front tooth loose.  The doctor said she should lose that tooth by the end of the week.  Thank goodness it wasn't a permanent
 one!  Never a dull moment with these kiddos.


No comments: