Monday, February 18, 2013

Stefani and Bart's Wedding






My beautiful baby cousin Stefani was married over Christmas Break.  I come from a LARGE family and I feel so blessed to be the eldest girl cousin....I get to watch all of my cousins grow into the amazing people God intended them to be. I remember Stefani as a wide-eye, little girl at her Mini-Mouse birthday party and now she is a beautiful caring young woman...man how time flies!

Stefani and Bart's wedding was at the Dallas Arboretum. You could not have found a more beautiful setting for this beautiful couple.  It was  a little chilly but the staff at the Arboretum had hot chocolate and apple cider waiting for us as we sat during the ceremony.  The reception was in the lovely mansion on the property.  The food was amazing and they had a signature martini that would knock your socks off.  It was a glorious night with family and to cap off the night we were able to see the Chihuly exhibit.





No comments: