Friday, August 21, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Today we spent the afternoon meeting the kiddos teachers for this school year and I am happy to say that Gabriela will have Ms. Angie (our favorite Pre-k teacher) in the morning. She was very shy and said that she doesn't want to go to school. She wants to stay home with mommy but I think she is going to be fine once she starts playing with her friends.

Tristan was very excited about meeting his teacher. He will be with Mrs. Laday who we have heard wonderful things about. We got to meet her and see his classroom which Tristan thought was really cool, he loved his desk. He was excited to see 4 of his friends in the class as well. I think it is going to be a great year for both the kiddos. I can't believe I have a 1st grader and one in Pre-k. They are growing up too fast!!! First day of school is on Monday!

No comments: