Happy New Year! It has been a crazy start to the new year at the Seeds' house. Here is a quick update to what is going on. My grandfather was moved finally from ICU into a rehab center in order to get him strong and independent again. We are very thankful for that. We are all back to work and school, man that was hard. I would like to be able to say that we are proud National Champions, but Texas couldn't pull it off. It was an amazing attempt by our freshman quarterback...looks like next season will be great! My football obsessed boy was very upset. Tristan couldn't even watch the game, we recorded it for him as we always do late football games, he quickly deleted it once he found out McCoy was injured and we lost. His reaction was, "it's not fair they won because they hurt our quarterback." I felt the same way...I think the game would have been much different if McCoy was in, oh well. Now we are gearing up to cheer on the Cowboys! Big game tonight we are all dressed in our Cowboy gear. Tristan has started basketball and Gabriela is starting a gymnastics class with friends so our Saturdays will be crazy once again. I am counting the days until Spring Break and warmer weather we woke this morning to 10 degrees...I thought this was Texas. Dave and I are taking the Love Dare challenge with our church and we are both excited about it. If you haven't heard of the book you should check it out. It is a great couples new years resolution. Hope this update finds everyone well. Happy New Year to all!!!
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment