Well I am going to have to play catch up...we have been so busy I haven't had a chance to post in so long. I am going to try and catch up today while I am home with a sick little man.
We started October off by our annual visit to the State Fair of Texas. We did a lot of eating yummy food...corn dogs, and anything else fried that sounded good. The good thing is we walked all of it off I hope. The kids really enjoyed the Lego contest that featured Dirk and Yoda. It was pretty cool. They also got to see Elise the cow and her baby Beau.
![]() |
| Fall Birthday Girls |
![]() |
| Crazy 8 Ladies |
Also in October we celebrated Fall Birthdays. In our little Supper Club group 4 girls have fall birthdays and 4 have spring...rather than have 8 celebrations we have 2. The spring girls host the party for the fall girls and vise vera. It was a wonderful evening with friends and yummy fall food...squash raviolis, potato soup, salad and pumpkin cakes. It was lovely!
Gabby had Pumpkin Math Day at school and she invited Popo as her guest. We weren't sure if he was going to be able to make it at first because of his hernia surgery but he told Gabby he wouldn't miss it. They had a good time, weighing measuring and counting the seeds in the pumpkin. I love how proud she looks of their finished pumpkin.
We closed out October with our annual Halloween Block Party. It was so fun seeing all the kids dressed up and playing together. I can't believe how much they have grown since last years party.
We have decided we want to petition to have Halloween always fall on the last Saturday of Halloween. Having Halloween during the week was really hard not just for the kids but the parents as well. I will keep you posted on how that turns out.








No comments:
Post a Comment