6 days ago
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Girl Shopping
This past weekend I took Gabriela shopping for a very special dress. We were on the hunt for a dress for her first Daddy Daughter Dance. The moment we spent looking for the perfect dress was priceless. She is such a little diva and boy does she LOVE to shop! She found several dresses that she just HAD to try on and each one she tried made the decision harder. She would try on the dress, look at herself in the mirror, give a little spin and proclaim this is the one! She did this for every dress! I was able to talk her down to two dresses and because one was such a steal we got both and justified it by saying one could be her Easter dress. She came home and proudly modeled her dresses for daddy and even picked out what she wants daddy to wear for the dance...or course daddy being the sucker that he is for her tried on his outfit with her and they practiced a few of their dance moves. Dave and Gabriela will be "double dating" with Gabby's BFF Emma and her daddy. I can't wait to hear all about their dinner/dance. I promise to take pictures of them before the dance and will have to entrust Dave to take pictures at the dance. My baby girl is growing up too fast!
Labels:
Gabby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment