A few weeks ago we heard this message at church and I wanted to share this with as many people as I can. It is an amazing message. I have watched the video 3 times since hearing it at church and every time I am so moved. I pray that I am living the life God has planned for me and I have started praying "Sun Stand Still" prayers because I know everything is possible for those who believe Mark 9:23
6 days ago

4 comments:
Awesome! God is so big and powerful.... when will we every catch that as fully as we can?!?!? :O)
great post!
xoxox
jenna duty
www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com
Tnank you so very much for sharing this message. So touching and it is so great to find blogs like yours that encourage me spiritually.
New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for posting this! Love it.
Post a Comment